Saturday, August 27, 2016

August 15 - Home Sweet Home

There are not adequate words to express the my appreciation for being selected as one of the participants in this African adventure.  I have become more grateful for the man blessings in my life. The memories and global perspectives that this opportunity has given me cannot be measured.  Each member of our group has lent their own special perspective and personality to the trip.  Having spent a month together, I feel a special kinship with them and look forward to sharing our experiences with our school colleagues and learners.  May we carry the spirit of Ubuntu through our shared experiences and ignite a passion in our students so that they too
 will learn to embrace and make better their global community.

No comments:

Post a Comment